Once you have your mail piece designed, place an order for printing, addressing, and delivering them to the post office.
- Place the order for printing the Postcards and be sure to select the Direct Mail Service option in the Instant Calculator. During Checkout - select In-Store Pickup for the shipping option
- Email or upload your mailing list - preferably in excel, comma delimited or tab file, along with your order.
- Once we have your mailing list - we will know the exact postage amount for the mailing. You will be emailed instructions to pay for the postage along with the service charge. See related FAQs below for getting a rough estimate.
- Once we receive the payment - we will verify your addresses, presort, print the address on the postcards and deliver it to San Jose, CA Bulk Mail Center. The entire process takes 2-3 days after the postcards are printed.
- There are 2 types of Direct mailing - Standard Mail (Minimum 200 pieces, cheaper postage and is delivered in 7-12 days) & First Class Mail (Minimum of 500 pieces and is delivered in 3-5 days). Please let us know which one to use for your mailing.