The charge for Direct Mail Service is automatically calculated based on the number and type of mail
pieces. Postage is always additional and is
not part of this charge. So what do we do when you order Direct Mail Service?
- We verify the graphics for the mail piece, and make sure that the correct Indicia is applied.
- We process your mailing list through a specialized USPS approved software which
takes care of address correction and does CASS Certification of your address list.
- We then perform Move Update using NCOA Link Service to account for change of addresses.
- Your addresses are then processed and printed on to the mail pieces.
- Your printed mail pieces are then packaged (stacked or banded) in approved USPS containers as per a certain order.
- We print all the reports required by USPS for doing bulk mail.
- Next we deliver all the mail pieces to the Bulk Mail Facility located at 1720 Lundy Ave., San Jose, CA.
Note: The above charges does not include postage. We will need
the full payment for the postage before we can deliver to the post