1. Do you have a sample before i buy?
Yes, Get a FREE Sample Die-Cut Sticker Pack by clicking here
. We also pay for the shipping, so it is truly FREE!!
2. How durable Or how long these sticker will last?
Our inks are 3 year fade resistant. So they are very durable and will last a long time. Now if the sticker is going to be exposed to direct sunlight, then it won't last for that long. You can always get it laminated and that will last longer.
3. Can you print on the back of the sticker?
No, it is not possible to print on the back liner
4. Is the back liner, crack & peel type?
No, and you do not need that also. Since all our stickers are kiss cut and then delivered individually in rectangles, you can easily peel off the sticker right at the cut line, thus making it very easy to peel off.
5. What kind of lamination is it. Gloss or Matt?
We apply gloss lamination only when you order online. We do carry matt lamination, but for that you have to request for a custom quote.
6. What type of Adhesive is used on the stickers?
Most of our Die-Cut stickers have a removable adhesive. That is nice as you can easily remove them without damaging the surface or leaving a glue mess on the surface.
7. Do you make Clear Stickers?
Yes, we do. It is our popular product and yes we can print using white ink. Click here
to go to the product.