The product name tells the difference. But here are few things to understand:
- Indoor Banner are meant primarily for indoor usage, but can be used
outdoor for 1 month or so. The only problem is color fading. Even if the
banner is used indoor and there is direct sunlight on it there will be
chances of fading.
- Outdoor Banner are meant primarily for outdoor usage. The
banners last long tome outside from minimum of 6 months to at least an
year. These are printed on heavy scrim banner material.
- Both the material are tear & water resistant. You can easily fold them and keep them for later usage.
- All our Large format products are printed using HP UV inks which have special formulation for longer lasting against fading.
- If you need a banner for a short term usage (indoor or
outdoor), a special event and want to be economical then we will
recommend going with the Indoor Banner.
- On the other hand if you need a banner which is going to be
used over and over again, let's say a special offer banner which repeats
every year, then we would recommend going for a outdoor banner (even if
the banners are going to be used indoor only). Simply because the
outdoor banner material is twice as thicker and stronger than the indoor
- All banner materials we use are made by HP and are the best
quality available in the market. We don't use cheap vinyl material, and
that is why you might find other signs shops selling them cheaper.
- Both the banner materials can be rolled up and put into a shipping tube for storage or shipping.
Please visit this link to learn step by step on how to create a banner or poster using the Microsoft's most popular design tool - Publisher.