If you find mistakes in your files right after you have uploaded them and we have not processed your order, you
can upload new files without requesting permission from us. Here's how:
1. Log back into your account and go to the "My Account" tab then click "My Orders".
2. The next screen will be a list of your orders. Find the order you would like to upload new files to and select the red "Upload Files" button.
3. Next, you will see the files which you have already uploaded, with a link giving you the option to delete & re-upload your files.
4. Click the link and a "File Delete Confirmation" window will appear
5. Close that window and you will be able to upload your new file.
***If your order has already been processed, you will need to send a "Request for file re-upload". Customer service will determine where your job is in production, and approve or deny your request accordingly.
Article ID: 267, Created: 10/12/2012 at 6:18 PM, Modified: 11/8/2012 at 6:18 PM