- Format it correctly: Download our (Excel or CSV) template & format your addresses as shown below:
- Name it "mailing.xls". Save the file in Excel (preferred) or CSV file format.
- Upload this address file along with your artwork after you place the order.
- The Address block on your postcard should be white and is as per the USPS guidelines shown below.
- Make it Easy: Refer to the template section for the product in which you are ordering Direct Mail Services, and download the mailing template to set up the address side.
- Don't run Short: Order at least 50 more then your address count. So for example, you have 1000 addresses in the mailing list then order the next quantity greater than 1000. OR cut down the address list by at least 50.
- Sorry!! We will not process the order if your list contains more addresses than the number of mail pieces you ordered.
- Remember!! Add 2 extra production days for mailing. This is in addition to the turnaround time you have selected.
- Pay For Postage: Postage Payment is required before the job is delivered to post office. For standard products like Postcards and Folded Mailers, postage is added via the Instant Calculator. For custom jobs we will process the mailing list and you will be notified about the postage amount. You can then pay it online.
- Mail Some and Ship Back rest: Currently our instant calculator cannot handle this.
- Mail All, Recycle Rest: If you do not specify to ship your extras to you, we will recycle the left over's for FREE.