- Open the publication that you want to print as a folded booklet.
- In the Format Publication task pane, under Publication Options, click Change Page Size.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, under Blank Page Sizes, click Booklets, and then click Letter Booklet 8.5 x 11".
- Under Margin Guides, change the margins if you want.
- Click OK.
- On the File menu, click Print Setup, and then click the Publication and Paper Settings tab.
- In the Printer name list, select a printer that can print on 11-by-17-inch or tabloid paper.
- Under Paper, verify that the 11-by-17-inch or tabloid paper size is selected.
- Under Orientation, verify that Landscape is selected.
- Under Printing options, select Booklet, side-fold.
If Booklet, side-fold is not an available
option, the selected paper size may be too small for the pages. Make
sure that the paper size is twice the page size.
Under Preview, you can see how two of the pages will appear when they are printed on one tabloid sheet.
- Click OK.
- If you are prompted to automatically insert pages, click Yes.
Microsoft Office Publisher will insert pages so that the total number
is a multiple of four, because one sheet of paper becomes four pages.
Note Your booklet will print correctly
only when the total number of pages is a multiple of four, but you don't
have to place content on all four of the inserted pages. You can leave
some of them blank.
Article ID: 309, Created: 10/23/2012 at 5:31 PM, Modified: 12/28/2012 at 11:42 AM