Convert colors to CMYK:
- By default Publisher treats the file as a RGB space, but for printing the colors must be converted to CMYK. Go to Tools>Commercial Printing Tools>Color Printing. Select Process Colors (CMYK) and click on OK.
Pack & GO:
- On the File menu, point to Pack and Go, and then click "Take to a Commercial Printing Service". The Pack and Go Wizard will take you through each step of the packing process.
- When prompted by the Pack and Go Wizard, save your file for the printing service. If you pack multiple publications, save each packed publication to a separate folder, otherwise the Pack and Go Wizard will overwrite any preexisting packed publications.
- Make sure to select "Embed TrueType Fonts" and include linked graphics in the Pack and Go Wizard.
- Use Winzip to zip up the content of the folder to a zip file. Upload the file directly to the order (login>My Account tab>View All Jobs>Upload Files button below order number).
- If you make changes to the artwork after packing your files, run the Pack and Go Wizard again so all changes are included as part of the packed publication.
Article ID: 31, Created: 8/12/2010 at 10:58 PM, Modified: 12/28/2012 at 11:41 AM