Follow the steps below to generate the Route List.
1. Click on the Manage EDDM Route List button.
2. Now you have 4 ways to get the route list. You can search by Zipcode
, by Address
or you can upload a route list
or you can use a saved list
that you used in your previous order.
1. Search routes by zipcode
3. You will get the list of routes against that zip code. Select the routes from the list below. On the right side, you have a summary of the selected routes.
4. Select the route type. Check the total mail pieces. Enter if you want any extra piece of print. Check the total print quantity and CONTINUE.
5. Preview the Route selection summary, name your mailing list, and CONTINUE. You can also save the mailing list for your future order.
2. Search routes by address
1. Type the address and select the radius ranging from 1mile to 5miles and search the routes. The rest of the process is quite similar to the above steps (Please refer to the points 3,4, and 5).
3. Upload the route list
Already know the route list? Upload a CSV file with zipcode and routes or you can copy and paste the zip code and route in the given box directly. The rest of the process is quite similar to the above steps (Please refer to the points 3,4, and 5).
4. Saved route list
You can also reuse an existing route list from the previous order.
1. Select the Saved list option and CONTINUE. You can see the list of saved routes. click process and continue. The rest of the process is quite similar to the above step no. 5.