Once you have your mail piece designed, place the order for printing it, addressing them and then delivering it to the post office.
- Place the Order for printing the Postcards . During Checkout - select In-Store Pickup as the shipping option
- Email or upload your mailing list - preferably in excel, comma delimited or tab file, along with your order
- Place your order for the postage, by counting how many addresses are on your mailing list.
- Once we receive your order- we will verify your addresses, presort, print the address on the postcards and deliver it to San Jose, CA Bulk Mail Center. The entire process takes 2-3 days after the postcards are printed.
- There are 2 types of Direct mailing - Standard Mail (Minimum 200 pieces, cheaper postage and is delivered in 7-12 days) & First Class Mail (Minimum of 500 pieces and is delivered in 3-5 days). You will be given the available options when placing your order for the postage